10" free length, 1-7/8" I.D.
We are proud to partner with the experts at PAC Racing Springs to offer this 100% made in the USA Spring! Hyper Racing Springs are designed and manufactured by PAC Racing Springs, a division of Peterson Spring from Detroit, Michigan, with over 100 years of experience in spring manufacturing. Hyper Racing Springs are:
- Developed from valve spring manufacturing technology for improved consistency, rate tolerance, travel uniformity, and load capability.
- Crafted from premium material developed for valve spring alloys for extreme endurance, enhanced load characteristics, and better ride height consistency.
- Manufactured using state-of-the-art CNC machine coiling for batch consistency and tolerances.
- Durability tested and benchmarked using a single post servo-hydraulic MTS to exceed other spring manufacturers.
- Gloss graphite grey powder coat. 8" free length, 1-7/8" I.D.